Advice on CCCAM servers

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,016 times. The last Post () by CapNCooK.

• Hi,

Can someone assist me on getting a cline from a Cam server, not free, paid subscription.
    There are quiet a few around that guarantee no freezes, but i have read a few negatives on a few forums. Some reviews look like they have been posted by their own people.

Can anyone tell me which ones i should definitely stay away from, and any recommended ones .

I am in the UK.

Thanks

• Hi Umy,

Please take the time to read through our rules....you won't get much help on obtaining a paid C-Line as we don't like/support/advise going down the route you plan! Payservers = No Support from Us!

Everything you need to know about the Hobby is here mate....But you won't find any info on Payservers or C lines!

If you plan to join our Hobby of sharing you will need something to share and Build Friendships with people within the Community.

A lot of us are enthusiasts that like playing with things Satellite and Linux Related! We welcome
    new people to the Hobby but ask that you get in it for the right reasons!

One would be that you already have a paid subscription via a viewing card and would like to find out more about
    obtaining other Sats and Channels through various ways that are all detailed in this forum!

Go through the Forum....Obtain a greater understanding of what is going on and plan your route from there!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Topic closed.

no Payserver support on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!