Vu+ Ultimo Oscam Server

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,468 times. The last Post () by suli_3011.

• i am looking for a guide to setup my own oscam server i have been using the search function but can not find a solution if some could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

I have :

Broadband with static ip

sly uk hd

Vu+ ultimo box with open VIX 3.0 build 363, oscam 1.00.5953 ( i want to use this box as my server)
    Vu+ duo with Vix 3.0, CCCam 2.3.00 ( i have this box at work )
    Vu+ solo with Vix ( my dads box in spain )
    ferguson ariva 102e and eaglebox 800 (my friends' boxes)

i want to be able to watch sly on all the boxes. I am not sure if oscam is the best option.

i apologise if this question has been answered before but i spent about 8-9 hours over the last two days to find a solution and have found my self with no clue where to begin.

• you have oscam already setup so what else do you need??
    if htese boxes are in your friends and in spain and you have boxes at home
    ¿why on earth would you want to be able to watch it on all boxes????

• Have you had a read of the oscam wiki?? : Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

This is a good starting point,having a basic understanding of how oscam works and what it is capable of will help you decide if this is the best setup for you.

Maybe you could try using oscam as your card reader first so you can see it working,get used to it and seeing the information it provides.

Have a look here: Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• what i meant to say was at the moment me and my friends have payed for c-lines. now i have *** agin i would like to share it with all the other boxes. thank you for the links i will give it a try.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!