commando 14.5 image on DM500S

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,276 times. The last Post () by delboy13.

• Peeps on many forums agrre that the commando image is best
    I tried v14.6 but found that the epg on 14.5 updated easier and was less trouble to set up
    I finally got the regional setting for BBC/ITV and was well pleased with the result
    so great work guys!!!!
    Now Ive just noticed something strange
    a channel (Crime Investigation and maybe some others) wont clear - but crime +1 does
    I cant get it even though I did a complete scan with fast scan turned off and it shows up in the epg
    I did a manual scan at the right swettings frequency 11603, 27500, fec 2/3 V) but although it should clear I get nothing on screen
    If I reflash with my gemini image I get all channels as normal (The box has an alps tuner)
    Anyone else have this problem?

• can anyone post commando image i got one over the net but it was a bad image and f***ed up my receiver i got it going again using dreamup and rs232 cable it only seeded to work with windows xp i would be greatfull if someone would post file of image to me thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!