Neutrino auf GM 990 CR Hd

• Hi, can one tell me where to go I have the Keys and the emus and the Softcam get cleaning mechanism in which folder I benute DCC or Tota Commander for FTP. Spark is also on top of the box and since I have no idea where the files are purely ? even at Enigma2 I did not have a clue where to put things and how do I enable. Ask Atribute to 755 I can not only do I know if I have the correct folder because nothing is bright Orf or Austria? I hope I can help Also one of you've been here for 3 days on the try (-: I tell you ever Thanks for your help Lg Kleinhubi..

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!