DM800 + Oscam with pcsc support

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,127 times. The last Post () by CapNCooK.

• Been trying to work out how to get an omikey 3121 reader working with oscam on a dm800.

"lsusb" correctly identifies the omikey reader.

I've compiled my own oscam binaries on my ubuntu pc with pcsc support, but don't know where to begin doing this on an E2 box.

I've google searched for pre-compiled binaries and found a couple. However on execution they don't list "pcsc" under the "protocol" drop down on the "Readers" tab in oscam.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

(running dreamelite v3.0 - dm800 clone sim2.01 bl#84)

• Thanks CapNCook, Can't find any builds with pcsc suport. Tried several but definately no support for omnikey.

Going round in circles with this, and beginning to wonder if it only supports smargo ?

• Thanks CapNCook, Can't find any builds with pcsc suport. Tried several but definately no support for omnikey.

Going round in circles with this, and beginning to wonder if it only supports smargo ?

Hmm.. I don't have experience with clones.. Is that a mipsel box ?
    Can you do a uname -a and post output here ?

I will build you one..

• Yes mate it's a mips box,

I found a precompiled binary with pcsc & webif support, then also realised pcscd wasn't running. [bang head against wall]

I've added a script for it to run on startup and it's working like a charm now.

Just been reading up on the oscam wiki about cross compiling (using toolchains), so might have a go at this myself, cheers for the offer to build it though much appreciated :)

• Use the streamboard simplebuild script.. It does all ((non-)cross) compiles automatically.

See here for a clear howto & pre-requirements: Streamboard | Ihnen wird der Zutritt zu dieser Seite verwehrt.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!