How many reshares do I have (screenshot included of CCcam 2.2.1 server)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,852 times. The last Post () by Dikkidave.

• Hi all,

My situation is as follows:

I got a C line of a friend which allows reshares. As far as I know it is a CCcam 2.3.0 server.
    Now, I have installed a CCcam 2.2.1 on a dedicated Debian box in my home. It is taking the C line from my friend. I have added a 3 F lines so far to distribute the keys to 3 dreamboxes in my house. That works nice so far.

My question is, is there a way how I can know to how many boxes I can send the keys from the server? My only source (C Line) is my friend's one for the moment (via Internet).

In the webinterface of my CCcam on the Debian box, I see the following. It says something about 14 reshares, but I am not sure if that means I can deliver the codes to 14 boxes?

Thanks for your help!

Steve

• Hi, as far as i am aware the one reshare means you can share it on to another client but they cannot share it on from their box; if reshare level said 2 then your clients would be able to share it on once. 14 reshares is the amount of different providers you have to share on; not how many boxes you can share with..

Now, pop over to the introduce yourself thread in the forum and i'm sure more folk will help you out.

Cheers

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!