advice on setting a server box with *** uk

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 522 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Your first point of call should be in Introductions bud......just a couple of mins of your time to introduce yourself to the forum!

Introductions

The advice i can give on building is look through the forum mate...its all documented here! What type of Receiver, How to setup, Install, Read Cards, Share Cards! e.t.c

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi guys sory for not introducing myself hope u all r good im new to this forum just want to hav fun wit servers ive got a spiderbox7000 n openbox s9 lookin to setup a server either wit pc or satboxes been goin tru d forum but its a bit confusing too many advices n suggestion i tink a simplier link would b beta sumtin straigtforward i noticed too many gurus in this forum so im lost a little guide will be great do appreciate u all

• Official Post

hi guys sory for not introducing myself hope u all r good im new to this forum just want to hav fun wit servers ive got a spiderbox7000 n openbox s9 lookin to setup a server either wit pc or satboxes been goin tru d forum but its a bit confusing too many advices n suggestion i tink a simplier link would b beta sumtin straigtforward i noticed too many gurus in this forum so im lost a little guide will be great do appreciate u all

As both your boxes are client only pc based server is the only option you have (although your profile says eagle too?)
    Everything you need is in these sections.

Linux PC Server Tutorials

Cardsharing Tutorials

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!