Menu/setting/version???

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,435 times. The last Post () by beechcraft.

• Hi Guys I must be a numpty. Just got this eaglebox HD from our sponsors and printed off some of the instructions. The first thing I read was to get the box into super setting. Well I must be missing summat as I press menu but all I get is the satelite and transponder settings where you put 0000 in to access them. I cant even get to the super setting menu. Wot am I doing mwrong guys. I had a good read about before I got this box and I know some of the members have had difficulty setting these up. I can do dreamboxes no probs and oscam but this fooker is frusrteating me. Cheers guys

• sorted this now lads was not scrolling down so got to the version bit but getting the same as rhinos thread, when I try to enter the 1510 it justs moves up and down menu and goes to timer page.

OK getting there I had to reflash with aquillas 04/12 image that went ok and I am doing a scan at mo. will see if I can get into super setting after this.

• OK am almost there I will write another tut after I finish as it seems that if you dont flash the box then you are not going to get into the super settings. This makes sense I suppose as the box is not going to come with C/S capability until you flash it. This needs to be mentioned on the tut. I will try to write a numptys tut as I think I need those now and then. Having to rescan as I didn't save my settings but I did setup cccam and tested it and it said success so am there about there. Just need to sort the favorites and EPG next . BTW I have downloaded the 28.2 settings there are two files in there called default db and database sys. Do I just use the larger databasesys and flash that? cheers guys.

• Out of the Box Tut.

Firstly big thanks to Aquila who did most of this work and supplied the firmware. I floundered a bit on the tut but got there in the end so this is just some mods on Aquilas tut to hopefully help with out of the box installs.....

How to use Eaglebox HD "Super Setting" (C/S)
    First you must activate Super Setting where all the good stuff is, by the following:

In my case I had to go to settings then upgrade and flash the 04/12 firmware BEFORE I could get into the Super setting menu. This went fine by following the online tut for flashing. I could then do the next step. The box reboots after flashing and you can now enter the code after pressing red button

Menu -> Setting -> Version.

When the Cursor is on the Version option, press the red button

Enter the PIN 1510

[the same process will disable Super Setting if it is enabled]

Select Super Setting - press ok

The first option allows you to select a C/S option - CCcam NewCamd - Avatar -eCAM or Disable.
    Avatar and eCam have no function in Europe.

As each c/s option is selected, the relevant Config option appears highlighted. You may enter there and add your line details.
    To view what is there, and unhide the data, press the red button and enter the PIN 7878

To check if all is ok, use the test option at the bottom of the config sub menu. It will attempt to connect, and give you a Success or Failure result.

I then flashed the 28.2 channel list and favorites which went fine but I had to do my cccam stuff again but no big deal. The favs are not great but for the cost of the box thats fine and I will try and do some work on the 28.2 stuff. Again as stated most of this is Aquilas work so kudos to him I just thought the flash step was worth mentioning as I saw another member suffering the same issue when he got to the version step.

Hope this helps others. Steve

The other option in Super Setting is EMU.

• Hi steve great tut. like you I got to setup my box with trial and error which is working great with the Eaglebox HD by Aquila 14-12-11 firmware but when I try the Eaglebox_HD_by_Aquila_Apr_2012 nothing clears have asked around but no one can help so will wait untill there is another firmware update.
    cheers john

• Hi Teabelly, I had no probs with the 4/12 firmware. It flashed fine then rebooted and as soon as I set up cccam the cannels cleared. I amd using my own linux server so its internal. Do you have your own card and are you using cccam?

• Theseboxes are a pain in the butt on cccam!
    The software interferes with the cam and it doesnt work in lots of cases
    Eashy solution though! goi and use newcamd no problems
    Eagle need to release a software update which I believe so far they have not done and the box remains hit and miss on cccam

Andy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!