Vu+DUO

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 647 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• There is an app you can buy off the app store called Vu+ player i use one similar called Dreambox live i can then watch my channels on my ipad when the kids want to watch something using the second tuner in the Vu duo it works really well.

If this is not what you want to connect it for then i'm not sure if there is any other use for ipad3 with Linux receivers.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Use Dreambox Live and works a charm! Think you have to be on the same network as Duo though???
    You can watch/view channels on IPad whilst Mrs/Kids watch the box!

If you want to access/stream outside of network you may need another program.....for example Enigma Tv (Pc) or Idreamx (Mac).....they will allow you to set-up Duo
    to stream/access outside of your home network!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!