how to find ccam on vu+ solo

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,347 times. The last Post () by olive25.

• you are not "stepping on toes" .. basically what you are doing is indirectly promoting scumbags who use other users cards as their own then charging others(like yourself) to be able to view through them..
    This is not a personal attack against you ,,but an indication or "eye-opener" to what the reality is...
    If you really want to watch tv channels then get an up to date subscription.
    if you really want to get into this hobby of ours then please continue and we will help you along the way..
    if you look at the buy/sell/exchange section there are offers to "watch out" for..
    We totally abhor payservers who are not just leeches ...but worse.. there are already posts about this on the site...

• OK i understand cazuela maybe my questions are from a novice but i appreciate what it is your saying , i have friends who are looking to share but i wanted to understand first before we all made the leep.

Yes rami i have the details from my spider

• olive25 , may i make a suggestion ... pool together between yourself + your personal friends and take out a sub card then you can "share amongst yourelves"
    you will find all relevant info on this site..and anything you are not clear with can be easily asked +posted + answered.
    Everything you need is here ,,check out our sponsor´s site for stbs, setups,cards,etc,,,,
    you must understand that we here cannot/ do not promote any type of cardsharing ,,
    but as amateur hobbyists we love to learn the systems and their possibilities for educational purposes of course!!
    I hope this will encourage you and others to take up the hobby not just watch the "box" ..lol

just to clue you in a bit better : 40,000+ users on this site cannot be wrong!!! ;)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!