tuxcom help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 606 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi.
    Wondering, im going to put my first, dreambox outside my network. tried today and everything went well.
    talking to a friend he told me that i should delete some folders in the client box for security reasons tuxbox... or something like that. i don't remember really:(

its that something i should i think before i put the first box outside my network? the box i configured and connected!

• I dont get that about the rat.
    But yes i dont want people messing with the box.
    The cuestion is not beliving in my client. A was only wondering what do u think i should think about before i put the box outside .
    Toxbox came in speach.

• let me make it clearer for you so..
    you are using all the terminology of a possible payserver.
    you are also asking for information that only a payserver would benefit from.
    ¿ Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by "clients" and why would you not want a box owner to be able to access it??

• Cazuela brouth something that never was/is in my mind. Im banned. When a was speaking about client what i ment was the cliient box. When tuxbox came in to speach. Whas more of a selfish thing. One of the two boxes that i own is going to be in my brother apartment. And i dont wanned to be that easy to se the cws line in the client box. I really like thus forum. Pleas dont banne me becose my termenologi whasent god.

• bam777bam - you haven't been banned, caz and Ten were asking for clarification. As you know we will not tolerate payservers or indeed anyone who is planning this, and we are constantly alert to the tale-tale signs. Unfortunately for those who are just setting themselves up as a server and not sharing in the sense where their peers have local cards and are sharing back, (share for a share) this activity arouses suspicion, and from your thread, you are not only doing this, but you are trying to rescrict your 'client' so he/she cannot change the way you have set up the receiver. This is what a payserver might do if he is selling receivers with 'gifts', which is payserver activity, so please appreciate that we will be suspicious, and withhold the right to question any activity which we deem suspicious.

Just to point out, any kind of cardsharing outside of your own network is illegal and although we can help to help you set up your receivers and servers, if you use that information to cardshare outside your network, we can't and won't condone it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!