*** uk hd channels slow to clear

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,970 times. The last Post () by bobbyduke.

• I have been constantly updating my Oscam to the latest version which are being released 2-3 times a day every day, with the hope that it cures the 28.2 HD channel freezing problem, which it didn't until I came across a collection of plugins called "All_emu_plugin_Alien BY Traian.zip"

I extracted the oscam plugin from this zip and installed it and now all the HD channels work without any problems.

I would suggest anybody having problems with the HD freezing to try and use this version of the Oscam... I can't find the version no but I am more than happy to attach it to this thread if need be.

We are talking about the enigma2 side not the spark, spark side is glitch free with oscam it might be your server or satellite cable quality.

• We are talking about the enigma2 side not the spark, spark side is glitch free with oscam it might be your server or satellite cable quality.

errr... I didn't mention spark anywhere in my post...

Also it doesn't cost you money to try out my solution...

• Thanks mate, any idea what hard drive can record two hd channels at once? i have a western usb powered one here seems to struggle with 2 hd recordings at once, fine two sd channels or one hd channel though.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!