twin tuner

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 965 times. The last Post () by bobbyduke.

• im using oscam for my twin tuner box, but the problem is when i record a subbed channels i cannot view another subbed channel only freeview ones, any ideas why this is please? thank Bob.

• Hi,

i've the same problem in pkt nebula. With HDMU image and oscam i was able to watch and record two subbed channels (not in HD). With two hd channels the cpu load goes over 100%.

Someone has a solution?
    Thank you.

• Hi,

i've the same problem in pkt nebula. With HDMU image and oscam i was able to watch and record two subbed channels (not in HD). With two hd channels the cpu load goes over 100%.

Someone has a solution?
    Thank you.

sparkfans.net • View topic - sattvhelp_stm24_0211_beta.1.0

I am only using 28.2 east uk channels are you using the HDMU image for that sat? the link above is the best i have found so you can record a freesat hd channel and a subbed hd channel at the same time with that but only one sub channel at a time, channel change is instant and a fix for recordings is being worked on. I thought HDMU team were not supporting 28.2east if there are can you give me link for the image you used? thanks Bob.

• I'm using 13 east italian channels. I'm trying the image you suggest with oscam and if i record one subbed channel i can watch only free channels. If i try to watch another sub channel, the result is black screen but oscam send all data to smartcard but it works with two channel on the same transponder. Is the same for you? Probably HDMU works on 28.2 east uk channels too. I don't have test it.

Thanks.

• Yep same for me on 28.2east, i think it works for subbed channels for 19east record two at once, hdmu image has the same problem suppose to be a fix now being worked on ive been told.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!