best portforward router

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by cappilio.

• can anyone recomend me a reliable router priced below £40 which ports forward will no problems? i purchased a second hand netgear dgn2000 and its been a disaster, can see no ports open from canyouseeme.com nor can it ping my router?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Consider a TP-LINK Technologies TP-LINK TD-W8960N Wireless router - it is the best router I have had when it comes to configuring - easy to set up - port forwarding never any issues - all other settings are easily accessible. The advanced options such as directing different external ports to a specified internal port, adding exceptions to the firewall based on IP and port and other options. There may be other routers that can do what this one can, but I have found this the easiest to set up.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Also most TP-LINK routers can take a custom firmware like dd-wrt "www.dd-wrt.com/" then you have more options and well better router after :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!