starview hd combo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,231 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• Hi,
    I hope this is the corect section for posting.
    A friend gave me this box to have a look. according to him it was working fine untill his kid managed to alter something
    I cannot find anything that suggests there is a place to add a c line etc...

i cannot find a way to unlock the secrect menu. i have tried menu/2004 etc from internet searches etc but no joy

The only thing i noticed was the network was off so managed to turn this on and set to auto(DHCP i assume)
    But still no good

He said all subscribed channels were also working. He has contacted the guy he got the box from(free) and according to him all should still work.

Any ideas?

• Mate thanks for replying.
    it looks as if i was entering the numbers at the wrong time.
    i did try 8989 but after pressing menu. it looks like i needed to be on accesories. Thanks

To be honest just as i read your post and went to the box to try this all channels started working so i did not play too much.
    I will give him the box back.

In the server menu it seems as you can enter any c line or n line . is this correct?

I thought this was a locked down reciver and you could only get channels buy paying the starview team.
    It looks as if it works with any c or n line . you can enter this buy going to server settings.

Am i correct?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!