CCcam 2.3.0 server driving me crazy

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,884 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all,

first time poster, so please go easy on me...

i have been following tutorials etc on these forums for a few weeks now, at the beginning of the week i decided to try build my own server,

i used the 2.3.0 automated server script found on the tutorials section, i have added a smargo card reader with white s*y card.

problem is i cannot get the thing to share

i can connect to the web info page 127.0.0.1:16001, i can see my card

Available shares: 1

+----------------------+------------+----+-------+----------+-------+-------+
    | Host | Type |Caid| System| Providers|Uphops | Nodes |
    | | | | | |Maxdown| |
    |/dev/ttyUSB0 |smartreader+| 963|nds |0 |0 11 | |

Available providers:

+----+----------+--------------+-----+
    |Caid| Provider | Provider Name| System|
    | 963| |*** UK (28E) |nds |

card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
    handled 0(0) ecms and 0(0) emms

Nds card 352496d

Entitlement info
    003 28-11-2012
    00b 28-11-2012
    001d 28-11-2012
    b765 28-11-2012
    b766 28-11-2012
    b772 28-11-2012
    b773 28-11-2012
    b846 28-11-2012
    b860 28-11-2012
    b8cc 28-11-2012
    b8cf 28-11-2012
    b968 28-11-2012

but have nothing on server connections

Server connections: 0
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type| Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+

i have looked into this for days now and i seem to be going round in circles trying the same things constantly hoping they will somehow work.

i guess i just need someone to point me in the right direction, am i even doing the right things?

many thanks

• Have you set up a user F line

Are ports forwarded correctly in router

• Many thanks for your replies... and apologies for not posting in the introduction forum first

to answer your questions

F: line has been set (for example F: user password

The CCcam.cfg is basically what was set up from the automated install...

dmesg returns many lines ending with this [ 3882.090460] usb 4-2: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0

The boxkey i havent converted, could it be this that is stopping it?

oh and i using that website it can see my port is open

• Official Post

The boxkey i havent converted, could it be this that is stopping it?

The boxkey needs converted then added to CCcam.cfg to view premium channels..

Use Dreambox Config Creator to convert the boxkey ( convert the serial number from the bottom of official receiver )..

Post your CCcam.cfg so we can see how you have it setup..

Make sure you are updating the CCcam.cfg properly, For Beginners - How To Add Lines To Linux Server Using CS Studio..

• thanks again, i have inserted the boxkey, still no change. here is my cccam.cfg :

• Official Post

It would be a good idea to use a differant server listen port than 12000, use something above 50000..

Delete the contents of the CCcam.cfg and add this;

FTP the CCcam.cfg to /home/cccam/ then telnet this command to update..

Code
    /emu/script/./configupdate.sh

To test the C line internally add the servers ip address instead of hostname.. C: 192.168.1.7 12000 user password

• many thanks again for your help...

i did everything mentioned but again no connection (even with internal ip) so i started looking in some of the folders where the CCcam.cfg file links to.

turns out there are no files in the /var/keys folder so i`m guessing thats my problem, is there anywhere i can get these?

thanks again for all your help

• Official Post

This is not your problem the files in var/keys are not required you should comment out thos lines by adding # in front of them, there is alot wrong in the original config you posted the best idea is to delete everything in your CCcam.cfg and paste in master G's config from post#7. We can see from your first post that the card is being read correctly so its just your configs that need adjusting.

• thanks ten below,

i have tried using the master g config posted above and i am still getting the same problem even with the local ip login. my dreambox is showing the address in the cccam info but its not connected. i might try a clean install of ubuntu and start again.

• Make sure the ip in the config of the local box used to connect to the server, is the ip of your server.

For info
    For external box connection you have to use the dyns(Alias) address in the c line you provide with the matching F line in the server config.

• ok, just got home from work and tried a complete re install using all the info above and using the cccam info posted by master g... changing the box key etc.

still no connection... the server is up and running, i checked via ipaddress:16001 but after updating my cccam.cfg on my dreambox i still get the not connected red box in the cccam info page

i just dont understand why it wont connect

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!