Steps to activate hbbtv in vu + solo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,912 times. The last Post () by Yazz.

• STEPS TO ACTIVATE HBBTV IN VU + SOLO:
    1- menu
    2- configuration
    3- to handle software
    4- to handle extensions
    5- Network
    6- hbbtv (to install this extension) once installed, to resume the Vu to be assured to be well installed
    7- to Go to
    a channel of tdt or sat that have service of Hbbtv, IN TDT SPAIN (the 1, la sexta, for example)
    8- to Maintain tight button blue until a window leave where among the options this 1-Browser start/stop sign.
    9- to put Browser start/stop sign in start
    10- to go inside that window of pulsacion long of boton Blue to opcion 3 Hbbtv aplicacion in the following window to choose the channel selected and to wait for that the window of entrance of the channel leave (it will say that press the boton red to enter)
    11- to ENJOY THE HBBTV. ...

thanks to sakul

• Is this a translation from Spanish? I am not able to follow it, I'm afraid. I'm quite new to this and attempting to apply it to my Vu+ Solo2 with HB latest but cannot follow.
    For example: "to Maintain tight button blue until a window leave where among the options this 1-Browser start/stop sign"
    I'm assuming this means: "Long press on blue button till taken back to previous menu..."

Any chance of a re-evaluation of the instructions please?

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• Is this a translation from Spanish? I am not able to follow it, I'm afraid. I'm quite new to this and attempting to apply it to my Vu+ Solo2 with HB latest but cannot follow.
    For example: "to Maintain tight button blue until a window leave where among the options this 1-Browser start/stop sign"
    I'm assuming this means: "Long press on blue button till taken back to previous menu..."

Any chance of a re-evaluation of the instructions please?

the first post is intended for a solo not a solo2..
    however:
    I assume you mean Black Hole image?
    press BLUE twice >go into SPEED UP > HbbTV enabled( its at the end of list)
    press RED to save
    FULL reboot/restart
    now go to a channel that provides HbbTV and when prompted just press RED button and it will come up on screen..
    note: I can only get la sexta to work on DTT not sat..

• Exactly what I was looking for: plain and jargon-free guide. Thank you so much, cazuela mate

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!