Need help sharing box nation card

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,390 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• Setup - Vu+ Duo box ……Blackhole 1.7.1
    Was running with CCcam_2.3.0 – everything fine. I just got a Box Nation card and want to share. I was told I needed OSCAM. I installed OSCAM 6059/CCcam213 from TSPanel Linux_suport.
    This activated local viewing of card. The problem I am having is sharing the card. The tutorials I’ve been reading are above this first basic step. Apologies for this!!!
    Do I need to remove all CCam and use OSCAM only?
    If current setup (6059/CCcam213) is ok – how do I share? I have tried adding user – but they remain off line. I have tried using the creator client program but each time I try to add my friend, it over writes the basic config and the card stops working until I reflash the OSCAM.
    Basically – I need to know how to add a user. Do I do it in OSCAM alone or should it work fine by adding F line in CCcam line manager?
    All support is mych appreciated.

• Also check that both oscam and cccam are not trying to read the card. In cccam you should just have connecting line and flines.

Post your oscam configs too.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!