dm500s setup

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 630 times. The last Post () by i290975.

• hi everyone i need some help i been given a dm500s box when i start it up all i am getting is a blue gp image i know u can put a new image on it but i dont know how or what software i need to install the image or where to install ccams i am very new to this as you can tell i live in turkey moved here recently and heard about dreamboxes the box is a clone and came out of a bar in gumbet which has shut down so i cant get help off the lad who gave to me because not around and my turkish is about as good as is english any help would be great

• Plenty of tutorials with screen shots to help you are available all over the web. There is no short answer to your question. You need to read two or three tutorials on setting up dreamboxes. You better find out what satelite your dish is pointed at, you'll need to know this to scan the channels. The gemini image may well be configured for the satelite you want as it was in use nearby.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!