How to block EMMs in oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,743 times. The last Post () by Proximator.

• Official Post

Add this in oscam [reader] section:

blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

With this config you block all EMMs! This is useful with Sky Italia cards and other providers that send killer EMMs.
    If you want to block global and unknown EMMs (they can flood your card and it is recommended to block them) and still allow unique and shared EMMs use this:

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

• Boss
    i know this is an old thread but i'm seeing so many contradictory post about how to update entits.

is your example still the best way and is it safe to leave as is, or better to just enable a week or so before the update is needed.

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

regards: canthackit

• The only emm you need to update a card is unique , start a post in the correct place and post your configs ,if you like i have dvbapi configs you can load and try to update your card with I can post , things to know is what is the original box you are paired to and how long have you left on your dates right now and what box or pc setup you are using ,the above is correct but i would block shared also and it might be an idea to start logging emm in the future so you can see that you are getting them because even repeats you will see as having been sent giving you a good indication that emm are still being sent to you and you are getting them ,enable au for a few trusted peers also

• I have sharef and unique set to allow and rest blocked and all my boxes to allow and my pi server has bern updating fine.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• Official Post

This is my [reader] in ubuntu and it has never missed an entitlement..

• Let me ask here, not to open a new topic. I use the card provider Telekarta satellite 140e. He uses his receivers with pairing to smartcards. I thought that if I file a request for activation of the card and block mating EMM to use the card after market receiver. Is it possible I have described? Of course you first need to spend a record EMM that to understand which of them gives a command to the pairing.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!