"SID not found in PAT"

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,543 times. The last Post () by ynord.

• Hi
    Just bought a vu+ultimo with 2xS2 and a C/T-tuner. The T-tuner intended for some local terrestrial services, which unfortunately doesn't work out well, then these services is included in a "MUX 1" together with other services. Doing a service scan at my place picks up this "MUX 1" from 1 nearby and 3 more distant transmitters (4 diff. frequencies), with all the same services, but 2 different local services from each. But only the 2 local services from the last frequence scanned works, the other 6 pops up with "SID not found in PAT".
    Exploring the STB with DreamboxEdit tells me that the SID's are correct, but the frequence for all 4 x 2 accessible local services is set the same!
    Setting the correct freq. doesn't work even it's been saved, next time opening the editor it's still wrong value. Haven't had this issue with other previous STB's. Can anyone tell if there's a way to edit the frequencies of a service, or could there be a bug or something in the tuner, the hardware or SW? The Image is VTI.
    Thanks in advance
    Best regards

• the idea behind it is that this channel provider has access to that amount of space/frequencies to be able to use in any given time in the future..
    it is allocated to them so nobody else can take over.. every digital terrestrial has or should have this space..

• Hello again and excuse me - Forgot to make an introduction - Now it's done!
    Have tried the catseye channel list , also blindscan and manual scan but the result is allways the same.
    If you i.e. scan 514 MHz it finds those services who belongs there, and if you then scan 546 Mhz afterwards, it will find the 2 new (local) services only available on this freq. but now the 2 local services first found on 514 Mhz seems to be changed to 546 MHz. Therefore the SID's dont match this frequencie.
    In the enigma2/lamedb you'll find the services with correct settings, but there is no coresponding to any frequencies here - so I don't know how to put the rigt SID and transponderfrequencies together?
    Though these different local services is put in the same "mux" my old STB was able to tune them in, and I could watch them all with no problems - so I don't know why this one is denying cooperating in this issue?

Doing a service scan at my place picks up this "MUX 1" from 1 nearby and 3 more distant transmitters (4 diff. frequencies), with all the same services, but 2 different local services from each. But only the 2 local services from the last frequence scanned works, the other 6 pops up with "SID not found in PAT".

I understood you to be writing about DTT( terrestrial frequencies) ¿¿???? as you mention different transmitters.....

• sorry - hope we don't get wrong here.
    Yes I am writing about tuning in some DTT frequencies, in fact I'm trying to tune in some services in the same "mux 1" from 4 different transmitters which include 2 seperate services each (totaly 8 services I'd like to watch) - but that probably could be difficult to achieve with this box?

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!