openbox f4 gprs

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,652 times. The last Post () by rossg.

• Hi guys , just purchased openbox f4 can't seem to get the gprs function to work ..I've topped my o2 sim put in receiver and there is no info on screen just zero's where there should be data ..I've tried everything but can't seem to get it to work.loaded firmware and line but I'm stuck any ideas please..

• its your lucky day buddy. i had the same problem last week. its not as simple as plug in your sim card and away you go. your need to edit the init cmd 'top line on gprs settings

you need to edit the last bit cant remember what think its "CMNET" edit that part (and that part only!!!) to the init cmd for the network you are using, in your case its 02

so edit AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP","CMNET" to AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP","mobile.o2.co.uk"

once done, rebot box and it will work via gprs, all the 0.0.000.'s will have valid network info > i use giffgaff, same network as 02 but great gprs signals 22+

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!