Smargo activaton line

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi

I've just setup my db800 clone as a server, the internal reader is so slow so i'm trying other options.

i'm running CCcam 2.3.0 in a smargo and i cant get it to work at all.

this is the line i have ........SERIAL READER: dev/ttyUSB0 smartmouse+

it's in the top usb port, i've tried USB1 as well still nothing.

finally it would help i suppose if i knew exactly what way the chip goes up or down?

even better if someone can reply with the exact settings that would be great.
    oh! and the boxkey still remains at dev/sci0 yes?

thanks & regards: Canthackit

• It should be like this

SERIAL READER: /dev/ttyUSB0 smartmouse+ ( you are missing this symbol / before dev ) restarting cccam may be required to work
    Put the boxkey like this BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB0 xx xx xx xx

finally it would help i suppose if i knew exactly what way the chip goes up or down?

Are you talking about the chip of the smartcard ? Insert the card with the chip on the thickest part of the smargo.

• thanks George works fine.

problem is ecm times jesus i'm getting in the region of 180ms, on my old DVB 500 SD box i could get low 100's ( from the internal reader) obviously for some reason it had a better reader.

i've tried a combo of oscam/cccam, cccam by it's self with the card in the internal card reader now in the smargo, just cannot lower the ecm's

thanks for your help anyway.

thanks & regards: canthackit

• Maybe you should try overclocking the card for better ecm time. I am doing that to both my cards ( sly uk and focussat ).

2012/11/05 18:42:14 1E0A558 c userxxx (0963&000000/0000/0EFB/79:E502): found (89 ms) by slycard
    2012/11/05 18:42:22 1E0A558 c userxxx (0963&000000/0000/0EFB/79:57BC): found (89 ms) by slycard

• always have done mate, forgot to say.

i've always run mine 5.5 Mhz.

Hmmmm 89 ms that's brilliant i've never had them that low...about 102 ms has been my lowest ever.

dont wont to overclock to much, dont want to fry my card.

regards: canthackit

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!