Transfer config files from DM500 to Uno

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,978 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am a newbie so I don't know how to do much with these tuners yet.
    The thing is.. I have a DM 500 S that has MGCamd 1.14 on it.I have had it for about 3 years now and it works just fine..
    I then bought the UNO because I wanted HD and all the other things it offers.
    So what I want to do is -if possible -transfer the configuration files from my DM 500 to my UNO, so it will work the same way as the DM500.
    Is this possible?

Can I maybe install MGCamd on the UNO and edit the configuration files, or just overwrite them so they are identical to those on the DM500?

Is it possible to do? Will it work?

• Official Post

You are gonna need an FTP tool like DCC or filezilla to get the mgcamd configuration files from the DM500..

The config files will be found in /var/keys on DM500 and /usr/keys on UNO..

Can I maybe install MGCamd on the UNO and edit the configuration files, or just overwrite them so they are identical to those on the DM500?

Depending which image you use on the UNO the mg_cfg will not be compatable with the one thats present on the DM500.

Open the newcamd.list file that is on the DM500 and save the CWS line thats in this file, then paste it into the newcamd.list file thats on the UNO.

You will not be able to have this one CWS line active in both receivers..

• As of right now I have the Blackhole 1.7.8 light image installed.

• Thats because you need the mipsel version for the BlackHole image..

I tried that too. Now I get this message:
    Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel wants to install file /user/script/uptime.sh
    But that file is already provided by package *vuplus-blackhoe Execution finished!!
    And nothing is installed. I have Blackhole 1.7.8 lite by the way.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!