Tutorial: Install CSP & Java on Ubuntu Server 12.xx/13.04 (x32/x64)

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 46,698 times. The last Post () by xwayzet.

• Script Updated 2013-11-11

Code
    Added: software-properties-common for Ubuntu 12.10 (64-bit)  Thanks shockata

On another note m8, you should update to 13.04

Normal Ubuntu releases are supported for 9 months. LTS releases are supported for 5 years

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Tested Ubuntu 13.0x it works, further added csp-svn it runs beautifully. Trouble now, some other card readers not compatible, may hv to use omnikey only. It juz my lack of linux knowledge about editing, sad.

OK m8, to be honest I didn't even know you could connect readers directly to csp :laugh:
    I will setup and test asap..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Sorry m8, my bad, I hv the oscam/cccam ( local cards-cardserver) Ubuntu 13.04 x64 coupled to the other csp-server also Ubuntu 13.04 x 64 all on testing. (2 seperate desktops bought from junks' store on the cheap). :lol:
    I rcvd no cline, juz share my content with family members.
    All still in BETA.... but lots of fun getting it worked.....:caz2:

Sorry forgot: My trouble is with Argolis triple reader....Aaaghhhh....
    Smartgo = ok
    omnikey = ok
    but triple reader ????

• thank you it works 100 % by the way I'm a beginner & I find that CSP is great to watch channels + plugins that other proxys & emus don't use it this a +1 for CSP & it's opensource
    the best way to make a good server is to use OScam ---> CSP ---> Clients without a little glitch XD, peace.

a free cs server soon + IPTV

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!