Dm800 se

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,152 times. The last Post () by cappilio.

• Hi Guys

I purchased a DM800 SE a few days ago, as soon as it arrived i flashed it with this image "BlackHole-1-7-3-dm800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84b"

Since the flash i tried to configure the wireless on the box, and it doesn't seem to be working, can see the wifi but wont obtain an ip address. through no problem with my other equipment i can assure you.

so using the LAN port instead but any time i select "Network" the box crashes and gives me a green screen? Any idea why?

another issue is i loaded the bouquets via dreambox edit, and when i rebooted the box i saw all the category. however was unable able to tune into any freeview chans.
    So i manually used the box to scan for services, it found loads and now i have the freeview ones but in no particular order.

Can someone help me here im not sure what i have done wrong,
    I have thought perhaps I needed to update satellite.xml before I added the bouquet. which would make sense.
    However I still cant explain why 1. the wireless doesn't seem to work and 2. any time i select network from the set-up menu the box crashes.

• Iya m8 I think with the "BH -1-7-3-dm800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84b" is it's a large image file intended for external flash (ie: loaded on a usb stick and used through Barry Allen multiboot)
    it would of bloated your flash memory causing you no end of probs.

• i had to use pli image as well, shame as i like blackhole image, going to try multiboot wiyh usb stick when i get some spare time

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!