*** box f3 scrambled sign european satellite

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,456 times. The last Post () by jhon21.

• Hi, My *** box f3 see the cccam as active but does not unscramble the channels, anyone else experienced this problem and managed to resolve? cline is entered and active S*** 28th east, clearing all channels but all european satellite 19 and 16 east and 13 east are not clearing any channels, getting the scrambled sign. i have anothe reciever which is the DM500 clearing all european satelites and s***. the server is working very well on all satalites. only *** box F3 not clearing euroopean.I have tried all software for F3. if anybody can help i would appreciate it very much thank you.

• Hi, My *** box f3 see the cccam as active but does not unscramble the channels, anyone else experienced this problem and managed to resolve? cline is entered and active S*** 28th east, clearing all channels but all european satellite 19 and 16 east and 13 east are not clearing any channels, getting the scrambled sign. i have anothe reciever which is the DM500 clearing all european satelites and s***. the server is working very well on all satalites. only *** box F3 not clearing euroopean.I have tried all software for F3. if anybody can help i would appreciate it very much thank you.

HI m8,

Very very strange.
    Never happened to me.

You say the line is active and you have tried other firm for F3.......

Please check your network configuration again (cccam).

Test this: select a scrambled channel and wait aprox. 10 minutes.

I'll try to get more information about this strange problem.

what you dont explain is that if it is the same cline that works in your 500s you have tried in the f3...
    you also state that this line works/opens uk channels but not other european ¿ maybe yuo have only been given permissions to view uk and nothing else??
    In cs studio or whatever caminfo php you use , you should be able to see which providers you have access to ..

• hi thank you for you reply, the same line that im using in my dreambox 500 is working perfectly on 19th east *** dutchland. when i put the same line on the F3 box, im getting the scrammble sign. I have tried all my network configurations, they al seem to be working fine. I have 3 cline in 3 different peers, s** uk, *** dutchland and canal digital and from these 3 lines im recieving everything. when i use the same 3 lines on my F3 box im only getting *** uk, the rest are scrammbled. please let me know if there is anything i can do to resolve this. when i put my line into my F3 box i turn the power off for dream box. thank you very much.

• what cccam version do you install in DM500s, it's a high version( 2.2.1 or 2.3.0)? F3 only support 2.1.4 , I think this is the issue.

• hi thank you for you reply, the same line that im using in my dreambox 500 is working perfectly on 19th east *** dutchland. when i put the same line on the F3 box, im getting the scrammble sign. I have tried all my network configurations, they al seem to be working fine. I have 3 cline in 3 different peers, s** uk, *** dutchland and canal digital and from these 3 lines im recieving everything. when i use the same 3 lines on my F3 box im only getting *** uk, the rest are scrammbled. please let me know if there is anything i can do to resolve this. when i put my line into my F3 box i turn the power off for dream box. thank you very much.

what cccam version do you install in DM500s, it's a high version( 2.2.1 or 2.3.0)? F3 only support 2.1.4 , I think this is the issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!