Install TSpanel on OpenPLI image?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,565 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have a UNO with openPLI 3.0 image and I want to ftp TSpanel to the tmp folder, so as to install it. Where is the tmp folder my I ask?

By the way-how can I mount a USB to the UNO. I can't find it in the menu?

• if memory serves me right ,, look for a folder named VOLATILE/TMP
    to mount ..you need to get to the image panel ( in BH images its blue - blue) then mount it as /media/usb then restart..

• if memory serves me right ,, look for a folder named VOLATILE/TMP
    to mount ..you need to get to the image panel ( in BH images its blue - blue) then mount it as /media/usb then restart..

none of the buttons take me to mount. The blue takes me to the cams and 2 x blue gives me a smalll picture in the picture. That's the only button that does anything.

• try a combination then ,for example ,red- green , green -yellow, yellow-blue or reverse...
    I have never used that image, maybe somebody who has can guide you better..
    But something else that comes to mind with PLi based images is that they "self-mount" whether they be usb or hdd..
    so there shouldn´t really be a need for you to manually mount (map) anything..
    try just plug in usb and full reboot box..

• latest version is TS Panel 6.6

• Official Post

what does that mean exactly? How do I access this feed? I looked through all the possible plugins from the menu but couldn't see TSpanel anywhere.

It is there, i have installed it this way myself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!