oscam active ecms for 10 hrs?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,427 times. The last Post () by Knippy.

• oscam has always updated my card ok, but when i moved to csp i could not get it to work

so i went back to oscam last night and from about 9am to now the 2 cards i have are always active:

settings:

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    request_mode = 1
    request_mode = 1
    user = bedroombox
    boxtype = pc

dvbapi

P: 0963 : 000000 1

[account]
    user = bedroombox
    pwd = xxxxxx
    description = xtrendbox
    group = 1,2
    au = ***hdsub(2),***hdsub(1)
    cccignorereshare = 0
    keepalive = 1

since 3pm

i have

EMM written
    UK / G / S / UQ

58 under uq

EMM skipped
    UK / G / S / UQ

13 under uq

i have a n line and a f line in my cccam for oscam

the f line was so my box would send ecms, should i remove that, as card updated for 2 months

• should i turn it off? as cards are ok, i think as i have now added a f line (didnt last time) ecms i being written all the time? or am i wrong?

• still says active mate, i unticked au and enabled in dvbapi as well as removed the names of the readersi in my user account, removed as well the f on my cccam

• Official Post

still says active mate, i unticked au and enabled in dvbapi as well as removed the names of the readersi in my user account, removed as well the f on my cccam

With all due respect Knippy, in your own words you have run your server as oscam only then via csp & now you think that oscam is the better option again.
    You made your own choice to change so surely you must remember what you did?
    If not everything you need to know is already here, start reading the tutorials beer10

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!