CrossEpg Configuration

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,417 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Just wondering if box will turn off after daily EPG download as I can't find that option in the config.
    When choosing the storage device,do I select USB stick or cruzer (name of the USB I used) as both of them are found in the list.
    Thanks for any guide.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Mine is in UNO but I imagine this is general for all VU+´s
    I would save in /media/usb ( so usb stick)
    I have everything MARKED AS YES scheduling download at 04:00
    EXCEPT SHOW FORCE RELOAD AS PLUGIN which I have marked as NO
    so it uploads while in standby....no need for it to be on

• Mine is in UNO but I imagine this is general for all VU+´s
    I would save in /media/usb ( so usb stick)
    I have everything MARKED AS YES scheduling download at 04:00
    EXCEPT SHOW FORCE RELOAD AS PLUGIN which I have marked as NO
    so it uploads while in standby....no need for it to be on

Thanks for the quick reply...my ultimo is usually in deep standby,will it work as well?

• it should do..
    if not then you could set crons for startup + standby for the chosen time to download
    Although saying all this you could also set it to download while you are viewing,,it only takes a few mins..

• it should do..
    if not then you could set crons for startup + standby for the chosen time to download
    Although saying all this you could also set it to download while you are viewing,,it only takes a few mins..

Alright thanks so much,I think I messed up everything with EPG,usually after crossepg config,I still go to blue panel on BH image..blue then red button,this takes me to EPG panel just to set time for it to turn off after download, I never knew I was setting up 2 EPG at the same time and now EPG only downloads manually.
    I'm planning to reflash image and set everything up the way they should or what do u suggest?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!