TSpanel on VU+ Solo BH1.7.8

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,457 times. The last Post () by sappal.

• My previous image(BH1.7.5) crashed last night and I had to install fresh image. I have installed BH1.7.8 successfully. But I cannot install TSpanel through transferring the ipk file to tmp. Then installing it manullay. I finished always with different errors. Update of uptime failed already present. some time need to update opkg. I have tried different versions of TSpanel from 6.0 to 6.5 but the result is same. I have also trired telnet with force overwrite but couldnt install. Again some command mistakes which could not understand.Kindly guide.

• Official Post

My previous image(BH1.7.5) crashed last night and I had to install fresh image. I have installed BH1.7.8 successfully. But I cannot install TSpanel through transferring the ipk file to tmp. Then installing it manullay. I finished always with different errors. Update of uptime failed already present. some time need to update opkg. I have tried different versions of TSpanel from 6.0 to 6.5 but the result is same. I have also trired telnet with force overwrite but couldnt install. Again some command mistakes which could not understand.Kindly guide.

The force overwrite command should always work, make sure the command matches the version you are trying to install. Posting the failed install log/msg would be a big help mate.

• For manual installation the end message appears.
    *error Package enigma2-pluin-extensions-panel (parent enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel) is not available from any configured source.
    * failed to download enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel. Perhaps you need to run opkg update?
    * cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel.
    Execution finished

• Im not sure which command comes with bh, either -

opkg

OR

ipkg...

install --force-overwrite /tmp/tsp66.ipk

OR

Note - one of the commands is a newer version of the previous.
    If you are trying ipkg, then the full command would be -
    ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/tsp66.ipk

finally where I have used tsp66.ipk, this is because I usually give files a filename thats easier to remember and type in telnet/ssh.

I know this post could be worded/formatted better but its difficult to do such things when posting via my mobile. So feel free to edit/format as you wish.

Or ill do it when im on pc

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks. I have installed the TSpanel and the required cams. During several attempts I figured out that the confilct file was usr/script/uptime .The file was commom to both and was not allowing to be changed. For experiment I installed the image again, deleted the said file and then manually installed the TSpanel.Also let me know how can I check which skin is compatible to BH1.7.8. I tried to installed HD glass 16. but it is not compatible. I have to remove it.

• Hello, I have a VU+ Ultimo And Black Hole 1.7.8
    Are inexperienced, which is the exact location where should be placed the file enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.6_mipsel.ipk
    Thanks

• Dear copy the file to tmp folder through FTP. Then manually insatall the Ipk package from green and then yellow button on the remote. Then restart.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!