Qbox mini HD setup

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,865 times. The last Post () by cappilio.

• Hi Guys

Im in need of some help, im new to all of this and have a basic of understanding how everything works, i successfully managed to get both my DM800 and Dm800SE working with a (legal) car share.

However I am having trouble getting the Qbox Mini to do the same?

I have the Satstation Image and i believe all the required tools i just lack the knowledge on this hardware and would appreciate if someone could teamview in, set it up for me and hopefully by you doing that i will learn for future reference.

I understand everyone has time constraints because so do i, but any time this weekend will be great :)

• You can use a cline no probs bud,used to have one of these and never used oscam with it,As annie12 suggested,just put your cline in the radar.cfg and it will work for you.

That's as long as you have radar installed of course. beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• if you have as you say in first post, the satstation immage installed you will have to convert the cline to oscam format (very easy) then put it in oscam server file, locate it at var/oscam/conf/oscam server if i remember rightly, to convert the cline read up on the site you got the immage from its all there under sticky in qbox hd mini section

• if you have as you say in first post, the satstation immage installed you will have to convert the cline to oscam format (very easy) then put it in oscam server file, locate it at var/oscam/conf/oscam server if i remember rightly, to convert the cline read up on the site you got the immage from its all there under sticky in qbox hd mini section

this is true if you use Oscam - but if you are wanting client only, then you can simply put an unedited cline in the radar config and use radar cam, rather than Oscam, as already mentioned here.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi guys yes, at this stage I'm only interested in getting the qbox working as a client, iv not tried putting the cline in radar.cfg yet but I will later, fingers crossed that will work too

I honestly rate this forum everyone is top (thumbs up)

• Ok Guys

I have successively Flashed my Qbox, Added all the Chanel Lists etc, Freeview are all working perfectly. I added the Radar Plugin.

Can i add my Nline to the Radar.cfg?

N: 123.com 6004 peter127-3494 8919719 01 02 03 04 06 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

?

• Arghhh. Iv had it with this box please please someone help.

Ok so this is what I have done thus far;

1.flashed the qbox with the latest sat station image - this went well and the image booted.

2. Went to addons and installed sgt flip flop - image restarts (I now have my channel listings and freebies working nice.

3. Go back to addons and install radar from the soft cam section - image restarts again. Everything working as it was in step 2.

4.ftp into box and add my nline into the radar.cfg

5. Try a chan which should be encrypted (without rebooting) no luck it didn't work

6. Rebooted box, sat station splash screen appears but I soon enough get a qbox prompt asking for video out settings it normally crashes here and I can't get any further.

So iv sat thinking about it and I'm guessing I need to update the boot loader perhaps?

Then if that works and I actually get into the sat station GUI will my nline in radar.cfg work?

• Hello People, me back again and i still dont have this *#!##** stupid box working, i don't know what im doing wrong.

I started from Fresh, installed the latest boot loader and loaded the latest satstation image.

All Free chans are working fine no problem.

Im trying to put my N:line in my radar.cfg but the other chans still not working.

will someone look over my radar.cfg and see what im doing wrong??

Please help im going insane!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!