Adding new satellites

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 606 times. The last Post () by CNEW.

• Hi i have some satellites in my channel list but cant view them but i can others, when i go to setup/manual scan only some satellites are there not all that are in my channel list eg 4.0e is in channel list but not in system list of satellites?

• hi done that but when i try to move dish as in selecting channel on that sat it still wont go there it says (service unavailable check tuner configuration), i went to try to manual scan the sats that i imported are not in there either.

• hi done that but when i try to move dish as in selecting channel on that sat it still wont go there it says (service unavailable check tuner configuration), i went to try to manual scan the sats that i imported are not in there either.

mate you havee to add lon and latt in tuner config if you are using sattellite motor dish.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!