Dream-Elite-4.0-dm800se OE1.6-ramiMAHER #ssl84b

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,306 times. The last Post () by canford.

• Installs fine but wont boot on dm800se freezes halway through loading up, maybe a external image(Barry Allen)

This image takes a really long time to start, works perfectly for me otherwise. Only good if you never restart.

• After 3 hours of waiting for it to reboot, it just never happened, tried reinstalling image 3 times but the same time would not reboot, shame as this is one of the best images out there.

• Your right it's a great image I've been using this for the past few week's..... it was very slow to load on and I'd tried a few times until I'd come back from taking the dog for a walk and found it had loaded on.
    what I found was a hdd in the device info panel that wasn't mine so I uninstalled it then I installed my usb & hdd. I then continued to setup the rest of the image etc and as I was doing this the setup was prompting
    restarts which on the first restart I thought it was going tobe long winded but to my surprise it restarted no probs from then on it's been on par with other images for full reboot times.
    I think the image could possibly be looking for devices that are no longer there on the initial flash causing the slow boot.
    I'm glad I was patient it's a boss image thanks to rami

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!