vix screen alignment

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,777 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all, just flashed my duo with New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Release and have found the picture is too big for the tv anybody point me in the right direction of how to adjust it?

im now trying vix as i updated a skin on blackhole and it kept rebooting due to error, are there any decent detailed threads showing me how to back up my image and how to reload it from hdd incase i encounter the same prob?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• To adjust the screen size,Press Menu,then Setup,then System,select OSD,then select OSD Position setup.

You don't need a thread to learn how to backup your image bud, with Vix just goto main menu,then select ViX,then backup manager.Blackhole has a backup facility installed in it too,or you can download a plugin to your box which will also do the job.

Give it a go!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• have a look at your TV settings to see if it is this causing the lack of fit on the screen - my TV has 3 modes - just scan/16:9 and original - I put on just scan - failing this, then go to menu- setup- system- a/v settings 0 and adjust these settings.

Backup in vix is easy

Menu- setup- ViX- backup manager or image manager - in image manager you can back up the whole image - which you can reflash the same as a new image - or choose backup manager to back up your settings - which can be restored to a newly installed image.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• holy smokes can i just say this vix image image is like trading in a fiesta for a ferrari. its a hell of a lot better looking and ive only just got it started up!

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• cheers mckee OSD worked fine.

muso how do i recover the image from my hdd if my duo keeps restarting continuously?

you would need to have backed it up already - if you have you may still be able to log in to your receiver - use ftp - see if you can log in - save the image and flash it to USB - if not - just download a clean image - then you should be able to access the saved image from your HDD

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• you would need to have backed it up already - if you have you may still be able to log in to your receiver - use ftp - see if you can log in - save the image and flash it to USB - if not - just download a clean image - then you should be able to access the saved image from your HDD

understand now. just a few niggly problems here mate, when i record a channel the info bar tells me tuner A but when i change channel it tells me tuner failed with tuner AB in the info bar? i mustnt have my tuners set up properly mate u know why this may be?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• mate ur not going to believe this the missus has been workin with the duo today and ripped off one of the f connectors bloody women!

one more thing mate can you tell me how to set up cccam on the duo so i can use my line?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• mate ur not going to believe this the missus has been workin with the duo today and ripped off one of the f connectors bloody women!

one more thing mate can you tell me how to set up cccam on the duo so i can use my line?

Download Cccam from here (vix Version)

http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…am-2-3-0-cams-only-2.html

Copy to your box and place in /tmp folder

Install Local Extension and Reboot!

Cccam should be available in Softcam Manager

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Cheers mate was lookin for this for ages last night on this site but here's so much content I gave up. Ended up downloading a few .ipk files from other sites but they didn't install proper, I'll give this a go later.

When I make a recording where do I goto play back?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• You can access your recordings by pressing the button beside the menu button on your remote,it's a R with 3 small lines beside it.

As this thread was originally about screen alignment I am going to close it now,if you have any other settings you need help with please start a new thread for each problem you come across,this is for the benefit of all members,it also helps when using the searchbar,having individual threads for each problem makes it easier to find the solution.

Thanks.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!