Tuner Failed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,108 times. The last Post () by franky4finga.

• I have a vu solo clone with vix 2.4.96 on it. Everything works fine but sometimes when i change station i get the message tuner failed and non of the channels work until i restart the box, is this an image problem or tuner. If it is an image problem can one be recommended that doesn't do this thank you in advance

• The only way to eliminate out a tuner problem is to flash on a different image,Blackhole for example,if the same problem happens then it could well be a faulty tuner.

I have used that vix image myself on the solo clone and it never gave any problems,but if another image cures the problem and you like Vix it would be worth trying it again in case it was a bad flash first time round.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!