iamge wrong for archtecture

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 776 times. The last Post () by n95k.

• Hi

sorry title should read: IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE

Im try to load dream-elite rami 2.1 ssl84 .nfi i've also tried other images that i thought would be compatable on a dvb 800 se clone and i keep getting the above message.

can someone tell me whats going on? i've got a dvb 800 also, i have occasionly had the problem with that as well but (cant remember why lol) but by and large images install ok on that.

regards: canthackit

• Is the clone a dreambox or a sunray, not clear when you say "DVB 800se" the message is given when an incompatiable image flash is attempted. Are you using the HTTP flash method or a tool like DCC?

Try a another dm 800se clone inage from the firmaware section.

Good luck.

• hello mate

i did say in my post that it's a clone which is a DVB 800 SE which in turn is a DMM 800 Second Editon clone.

i've been trying so many sim 2.01 ssl84 images and every one gives the same message.

as i say i've got a DVB 800 i run as a server with a Rami dream-elite image on it, that installed fine but it wont load on the SE though.

and yes i'm using the webif method ie hold the power button and plug the power in, and get the ip addy, and load or try to load the .nfi image.

i'm going nuts here i've been at it for hours.

any help would be greatly appriciated.

• Oh ok, sorry about the trouble you are having, for all what is worth, try a DM800HD image on the box, Also do you know howto do a USB boot? I always try the image on a usb stick before I flash the box, that way chances of bricking with a bad image is very low.

One other thing is to try an 800se image without the SSL loader like PLI that also can be a problem as most images with SSL84 is for sim2.10. So find a definite Sim2.01 and try.

• ok thanks got it sorted.

problem was i was not aware that there were specific images for the 800 and 800 se i was trying to load 800 images on the SE, got the proper images now everything sorted.

thanks for your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!