how to get oscam to auto update my card?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,317 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hey all
    tonight my card crash becouse it not get the update, but after putting it in the original boks it runs again. but now i want to know what i can do to get my oscam card reader to recive card update there.

my caid is 093E Viasat denmark, my oscam config are

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

• Not sure about your specific card but your configs should auto update the card if it is receiving EMMs from the client - I have heard some saying that CCcam protocol gives better results updating the card - a bit of patience and leaving the receiver on the right channel helps! - If you are using Oscam as a cardreader and have CCcam as a server as I suspect you are, you would need to ensure that you are allowing the client to pass the EMMs to your server. A lot of people find this hit and miss and I have found things work better if your card is in an Oscam server that is also your receiver, then you can use DVBAPI.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• i have debian 6 with oscam as reader and cccam as sharing - my card are viasat denmark on caid 093e
    under oscam.dvbapi i just says "files dos not exist" .. what do i need to type to get it updating ? :)

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!