First DreamBox Questions

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 567 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi everyone,

I just bought an original DM500HD and flashed it with the latest dual enigma Nemesis image. Then I flashed it with another image... and broke it... so I then had to learn the hard way and reflash it to stock image using dreamup and the usb-miniusb cable. It worked so I learnt my first important lesson early. I then reflashed it with Nemisis 2.6.

I have since installed TSpanel version 6.6.

My question is... With some many add-ons and configuration settings how in gods name is one supposed to learn how to configure this thing.

I have already installed CCcam. 2.3.0 and 2.1.3 and ftp´d my CCcam.cfg file to /etc/... it worked... but not with desired results, a lot of freezing... which was not the case with my old ubuntu latop CCcam server.

My goal is to only use oscam as reader and cccam protocol and use the DM500HD as the server and get rid of my old (broken screen) laptop running ubuntu.

I would really appreciate some advice I how ot configure the dream. I mean I am sure there are so many cool things you can do but with so many add-ons etc. and places to download them from I have no idea where to start.

Greets to all!

• I hear you and sorry for not having first posted, as it has been a while since I signed on I thought I had already done so.

Regarding the relevant section it, it is a bit of a mine field when you are just starting out and don´t know exactly what you´re looking for.

Thanks anyway for the heads up.

• not having either a 500HD nor a broken lappy but I´d say you are making a big mistake ridding the lappy as it is perfect for the job..
    the stb ( 500HD ) will not carry as many peers ( peaking @35 peers with only recieving hop1 cards ) nor be as efficient as the lappy ( generally speaking depending on tweaks etc)
    so after doing what Muso suggested I would strongly consider the ups n downs before changing servers..
    just my thoughts after reading so much...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!