Recorded Movies

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 627 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi Guys

Im taking the step from a Spiderbox 9000 HD to a VU+ Uno
    i have lots of recorded movies on my Spiderbox HD hard drive

The Question i would like to ask if i mount my hard drive in UNO
    would it see movies files, which i beleive are stored in .TRP
    format on my Spider, or would i have to re format my
    drive and lose all recorded movies ??

Thanks in Advance

• In theory as long as you mount the drive and do not initialize it you should not lose anything,but just to be on the safe side I would back up the hdd from your spiderbox before you do this through a FTP program or DCC,then if you do have to initialize the drive at least you will be able to transfer the movies back onto it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I just transfer everything by FTP onto my PC first and then install the hard drive into what ever new box i have and then transfer them back.

I still have stuff recorded from my DM7020Si in 2007/08, mostly TPS & Multivision off keys before they merged with Canal.

I also have quite a few recordings from the Tequila channels off Digital+ stuff off TV Cabo and also, Digi Film & Premiere (Sly Germany) when they used good old Nagra2.

As long as they are in a format the Vu+ can understand then there's no reason why you can't transfer and watch them.

If that fails just transfer them to DVD or DIVX.

Nano

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!