No data on transponder

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,547 times. The last Post () by Simon020590.

• Hi guys, I would really appreciate some help, I have tried all the usual stuff like re-installing various images and making sure it is set up to my correct satellite (fixed on 28.2) when I do a signal test it is fine and works 100% with my VU Solo but I keep getting the above message on every channel (FTA or non FTA) I have also done the FPGA update on the box 3/4 times with no luck either

I'm pulling my hair out because money is tight at the moment and I can't believe my box has died, it was working fine then just stopped when I updated it, thanks for any help/suggestions :)

Si

• ok so once you have installed the images - what have you done in respect of channel lists? Have you tried to install a channel list rather than scan for channels? elaborate a tad more and we might be able to pinpoint it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Cheers guys, i've put the exact same channel list that I have on my Solo box (sgt flip flop) which works 100% on the Solo and the dish is also perfectly aligned as I tried swapping the coax cable between both, if i go into the tuning menu and press the tab where I can see signal strength ob transponder etc i'm getting a great signal as well so would this rule out the tuner being nackered? Tried another few versions of BH and Vix and the exact same and tried Catseyes channel list as well :/ i've looked all over the net and a few people seem to of had similar problems but never said whether they managed to sort it or not unfortunately! Cheers again and any more suggestions would be great :)

Simon

• Still no bloody luck :( this hobby has cost me a fortune so far and i've had about enough lol, i'd be better of wasting my money on a sly subscription, think i'm just clueless so going to stick it up for sale!

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!