Multiple Clines on Vu+Solo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,019 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• I am using BH 1.7.8 with CCCam 2.3.0. I want to use Multiple Clines . Currently I have put all my Clines in Cccam.cfg file.The STB selects Cline on its prefereence. Is it possible to have multiple Cccam.cfg files all having different Clines and I can switch from one file to other without DCC or VCC

• I am using BH 1.7.8 with CCCam 2.3.0. I want to use Multiple Clines . Currently I have put all my Clines in Cccam.cfg file.The STB selects Cline on its prefereence. Is it possible to have multiple Cccam.cfg files all having different Clines and I can switch from one file to other without DCC or VCC

why you wanna do this???

you have problems with freezing???

if yes so its better to setup right prio file!

if this not helps you can "knock out" the freezing cards in every c-line!

• senns69. Please tell what is prio file and what is the proceedure for Knocking out the freezing cards. mckee25. At the moment I musing #. On multiple lines the box works a bit slow to choose a better line. I have heard that there is a software for switching b/w CCCam.cfg files. Dont know correct or not. Thats why I asked.

• why have you got so many lines ?...get a agood quallity one like me...i have no problems..with the guy im with...rock solid, freeze free...lolbeer10..cheers

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!