connect to port rs232 openbox s16

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,169 times. The last Post () by Mitrich64.

• I can not connect to port rs232 .. I bought another cable. I tested piece by piece. I was only connecting the converter cable and clicked the "conect" the loader was

Open Serial Port ..
    Sync to serial port .. ""

I connected the cable null and continued
    Open Serial Port ..
    Sync to serial port ..

I opened the deco disconnected the cable rs232 motherboard and connected the cable was null
    Open Serial Port ..
    Sync to serial port ..

The moment reconnected RS232 connector on the motherboard and click on "conect" appears

Get Client protocol version & chunk

and then immediately
    Time out When read date!

All this with the deco off and unplugged.

If not able to resolve this problem I can not ever use because SKS will not talk to the dongle.
    must have a reset some other way that leaves everything reset to talk to the RS232 port.

• Before you begin to create a connection between the PC & STB, the receiver must be turned off. After that, not ON the receiver, connect it to your computer, run the program s16loader, in her press connect and once on a computer screen, a message:

Open Serial Port ..
    Sync to serial port

Turn ON the receiver and continue to operate after a connection as you need!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!