dreambox unresponsive when i try to do a scan

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,334 times. The last Post () by manuman.

• Hi there i have a dreambox 600pvr and when i try to do a scan ( manual or auto) the box does not respond and freezes so i have to switch it off at the power and on again before it works again. The problem is then i cant scan for channels and am not able to watch them as the ber is all over the place in some of them.

• Official Post

Hi there i have a dreambox 600pvr and when i try to do a scan ( manual or auto) the box does not respond and freezes so i have to switch it off at the power and on again before it works again. The problem is then i cant scan for channels and am not able to watch them as the ber is all over the place in some of them.

I think your best option would be to factory reset & if still the same reflash it mate.

• when i try to do a flash using dcc i cant see the update firmware option after i enter the ip address all i see is the dreambox options on my computer can someone help please.

• use IE to flash matey..Put ip of box in browser and flash away! (turn off box and then hold power button on the front and switch box back on still holding the power button until the box shows an ip on display,then release button and follow above)

• DM600, how can upgrade?

There you go, although to be honest it sounds like a hardware issue, judging by your last few posts.

I would say the PSU is on its way out if it freezes when you try and do a scan.

nano

• Trying to flash the box using dcc but when i type in mount /boot -o remount,rw i get not found then the same for rm /boot/* and reboot dont know what to do can some nice person help please.

• tried doing a flash now the green and red lights are flashing the ip number repeatedly and i cant connect to the box in any way PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!