best option for share

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,012 times. The last Post () by Dikkidave.

• Hi, just a quick question if anyone can offer me a bit of advice. I have the gigablue 800 se hd running vix, i was wondering what the best option would be to share my card with friends. I have cccam 2.2.1. on it and have shared using this with my son, i'm looking at adding around 8 friends. I dern't add any more friends as i don't know if it is safe to use the card in the box with the internal reader, i've read that many horror stories about cards over heating etc. lol

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

A big thank you in advance.

• I'm not familiar with that box. But sharing with 10 friends (hopefully sharing something back) should not be a problem.

I doubt very much if your card will burst into flames so don't worry about that. If the worst comes to the worst..... the dog ate it.

All info you require is here.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• If you install TSpanel
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…ddons-server-updates.html
    you can then go to the addons - linuxsat_support_Addons - Cams - Vix - then install Oscam-7505+CCcam-213-vix - then you can also download the configs that relate to your card from the same section on TSpanel. If you use this cam pack then you can have Oscam reading your card and then edit F and C lines as normal in CCcam.cfg.

I would imagine a lot of members here are using this method to share. 8 users, you won't even smell melting plastic!!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• By previous experience with a Gigablue, If its a well known white card it will work fine under CCCam (2.1.3 & upwards) as long as you add the boxkey for the premium channels. Should be ok for up to about 30 shares without any issues.

If you want to be on the safe side you can also set the clock speed to 357Mhz to stop the card getting hot.

SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3570000 # Sly UK

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!