Plugin question

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 403 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Is there a plugin available for the Uno (I'm running openpli 3 by the way) that lets you organize plugins / extensions so that you can call them up using the red, green, yellow or blue button on the remote? That would be nice to have.

There are so many plugins available but very little info on what they do. Some of them you can tell by their name, but most of them you can't..

• There are so many plugins available but very little info on what they do. Some of them you can tell by their name, but most of them you can't..

Yeah i know the feeling buddy, always best to do a search or have a test yourself and see what they do....just ensure you do regular backups and are aware where plugins are located on your box so you can delete them if any problems!

In answer to your question there is a plugin called MultiQuickButton that when installed will allow you to set-up various things from your remote.....some plugins may work with it some maybe not though?

The New Vix Image has a nice QuickMenu type option that lists various Plugins from your box which i find quiet handy! Not sure if OpenPli can or has the same?

The file in link below should be ok on your box buddy

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…uickbutton-plugin-e2.html

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!