Picons for Astra 2A/2B/2D

• Guys, firstly I'd just like to say a big thank you for all of the advice i have gained from this forum and similar forums on this new exciting hobby of mine. In return I have started to compile a full updated channel list for the Alien 2 & Alien 8900 receivers. I will make these available to all once complete but for the time being I have had several friends and family members test my channel lists which operates under the Spark OS. Whilst many people seem to like the E2 OS, I personally like the TV Wall feature found under Spark OS. Whilst a lot of the channel icons are complete, there are still a lot of channels which need a icon. Therefore if anybody could explain to me how to associate an icon to a channel using Spark Channel Editor it would be appreciated. And in exchange i will post up a complete channel list for the Alien 8900 and Alien 2 receivers with a full update of channels sorted into various FAVs complete with icons.

Thank guys in advance

Dr0g0

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!