Vu duo setting 16.9 4.3

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,244 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Black hole 1.7.8

Some program's are viewed in 4.3 format

Is there a way to switch to 16.9 settings

I have tried menu setup system av settings. I tried changing all the settings under display content as

But nothing seems to change the picture

Thanks Colin

• Have you looked at the settings on the TV you have the Duo connected to bud? there may be a menu for the HDMI sockets which you could make changes too as regards some content being displayed in 4.3 format.

One other thing,is the HDMI CEC enabled or disabled on the image?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It allows you set which HDMI plug the Duo is connected to on your tv,ie HDMI 1/2/3/4

Then you can set it to when you bring the Duo out of standby your tv will automatically change over to it plus a few other options.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hdmi Cec is set to no

Not sure what this does

HDMI CEC is a communication protocol used to allow audio and video devices to communicate with each other. This then allows one device to impose a certain level of control over the other but all devices must be properly configured and compatible, frankly for me it's a pain in the rear as most hardware providers have their own standards and not all work well together.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• In a/v settings .. refresh rate : multi, aspect ratio : automatic,,, then reboot ,it should readjust all channels ratios.
    Sometimes I find that changing from a 4:3 channel to the next then back again sorts it out..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!