I keep losing epg on 28

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,044 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all, why is it some days I have no epg on 28 and when I try to download the epg its done in a few seconds but I still have no epg. I have a vu+dou and using blackhole, downloading Rytec epg to a 8gb usb stick. My mate has the same set up but he has a 1tb hdd in his stb and he saves the epg to that. Would that make a difference. Its so frustrating not having a epg. Any help please. Thanks

• I have done all the post says and still nothing. The epg download is over in seconds when normally it takes a minute or so. I have even reformatted and remounted the usb stick. Another thing, when the link says about a epg back up. Nowhere in my blackhole menue is a epg back up. I have looked everywhere. i am using a old version of blackhole, image release 1.0.0 2010-06-05. would that make a difference

• I think there maybe a problem with the rytec site maybe, because I do have a few epgs but only about 12 out of all the channels. Do you know if there is a problem

• Try to update the epg without using rytec,goto OpenTV providers,select Sly Uk OpenTV,to do this push the down button until it is highlighted then press the green button to enable it,then press the yellow button to download the latest update.

You could do with updating the image,but it's up to you whether you want to or not,you would see a big difference if you changed to the latest Blackhole or Vix for example which has a really good epg on it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!