Vu+Duo Comes out of standby on its own. Any ideas why?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,048 times. The last Post () by Mr Magicman.

• Morning everyone. When i turn my vu+duo off in to standby at night when i go to bed. Sometimes in the morning it has come on, on its own has anyone got any ideas as to why this happens. Im on blackhole 1.7.8. Also sometimes when it comes on, on its own it says on the lcd display Dvb services not found.

Thanks in advance :baffle:

• hi, check your setting maybe you have habilitate on off time, or save your details and make factory reset .

• is it waking up to download epg data ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I always get that dvb message when using the opentv providers for epg. Your box is setup to tune to the sat channel containing epg info every night or once a week so that it can download and maintain the 7 day epg. Not 100% sure how to get the box to switch off after download, maybe you'll see the setting when you check out the epg settings.

• Why not setup a cron job to make the box goto standby after it has updated the epg,on Blackhole this is very easy to setup.

Press the blue button twice,then select Cron manger,in here you can set the box to goto standby mode and at what time you would like this to happen.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!